Friday, August 22, 2008

grateful

I cried today.  One of my friends told me that she is getting a divorce.  Her husband has found someone else.  What a jerk!  

This is the fourth friend of mine THIS YEAR who's been hurt by divorce.  What is wrong with people?  What happened to commitment?  Divorce is so sad.  

That's why I am so grateful for my wonderful husband.  We have our problems, but who doesn't? But I know that he is dedicated to our marriage and our family.   God has truly blessed me with Daryl to share this life with.  I love him so much.





So here's my challenge to you in this moment...if God has blessed your life with a devoted spouse, tell him/her RIGHT NOW.  Don't wait.


2 comments:

nellie rae said...

this made me happy to do. so worth it. thanks for the reminder to do this more!

GiGi said...

Okay, getting ready to tell my hubby right now. Hopefully he's awake enough to comprehend what I'm saying. :) Good challenge, Queenie.