Tuesday, September 16, 2008


do you know how hard it is for me to photograph the moon?  i have tried many times the past couple of nights to get a really great picture of it, and they all come out blurry!  i want so bad to capture it's beauty the way i see it with my own eyes, but i can't.  this is the closest i've come to what i think is a cool picture.  maybe i need a tripod.  i tried propping my camera up on my mailbox, but the moon was already too high in the sky.  so i went in the garage and got a plastic box to set on top of the mailbox and even that didn't work.  any suggestions????

5 comments:

nellie rae said...

im sure you've already tried, this, (i feel like your computer tech guy right now) but my only suggestion would be to play with my camera settings! :)
unplug it, plug it back in. turn it off and then back on. is there paper in the tray?

GiGi said...

oh, nellie rae, you make me laugh so hard!!! do you have a fireworks setting on your camera? or a night time setting? try one of those and see what happens and put it in portrait mode maybe.

GiGi said...

okay, just realized that my daughter was the recipient of the very cheap chiropractic session. hee hee.

nellie rae said...

oh shoot! i just realized i totally screwed up. i should have said
{is thEIr paper in the tray?}

amy said...

yes, you messed it up royally!

just kidding!!!! your comment was still hilarious!!