Tuesday, January 27, 2009

good day to stay home

pic of the day #27
view from my front window

this is the view from my front window this morning around 9:00.  there was no way i was stepping foot outside today!  i don't like snow and ice!  plus i feel like crud today.  it was a good day to stay home in bed.  i took nyquil around noon, crawled in bed and started watching three amigos.  i only made it to the part where they are singing around the campfire, and then i was out!  i slept until daryl woke me up around 5:45 tonight!  he thinks i won't be able to sleep tonight since i took such a long nap today, but naps when you are sick don't count!

so i'm going to take some more nyquil in a little bit and go back to bed!

quote of the day: "When a cow laughs, does milk come out its nose?"  ~author unknown

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! A snow day! I have not had a snow day in a long time. It was fun hanging out at home with my guys! Sorry you were sick. Hope you feel better today! Lisa H

nellie rae said...

i hope you feel better today. I WANT A SNOW DAY! i had to come downtown to work both days....BOOOOOOOOOOO. i am just now able to unclench my butt checks from the commute, fyi.

summer said...

sorry you are not feeling well...snow days are no fun if you have to be sick. it is more fun to take a sick day to be sick and play on a snow day, if you ask me!