Sunday, February 15, 2009

happy wall!

short post today.  i figure those of you reading this blog need a break after yesterday's long post! 

i'm slowly but surely finishing up "studio A"  (i wish i could claim that name as my own original, but someone way cooler and more artistic thought it up first.  her name is ali edwards and she is a life-artist.)  anyway, check out my happy wall!
photo #46
happy wall

i can't claim the idea of putting my stamps in an old printer's tray, either.  my way cooler friend, gina, did this in her creative space and i loved it!  i even sent her shopping to find me a printer's tray! {i promise i'll pay you the $5 someday, geeg!}

now i just have to finish doing something with all the little piles of stuff on the floor, and my studio will be ready to mess up again with all my creating!

quote of the day:  "This mess is a place!"  ~Author Unknown

3 comments:

Kelli said...

That looks like it's right out of a magazine! Man, do I need to reorganize! Shouldn't be too hard with all the free time I have on my hands....Someday, someday!

Anonymous said...

Your happy wall makes me happy too! Great job! I cant wait to see the pictures of your completed "studio a". :o) Lisa H.

nellie rae said...

i LOVE your happy wall!!! looks AWESOME!!!