Tuesday, February 17, 2009

i voted

photo #48
voting

that's right.  i call in and vote for american idol!  this is a picture of me (obviously) voting for the next american idol, danny gokey!  he is awesome, and he seems like such a nice guy!
i also liked anoop from tonight's group, but only the top male and female plus the next highest vote-getter are going through to the top 12.  that's tough because i also like the oil guy from texas.  too many choices tonight, but overall, danny was definitely the best.



quote of the day:  Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music.  ~Ronald Reagan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your quote. I have never heard that one, but I like it. I agree about American Idol. He is my fav so far, too. Oil worker guy was good, but not great. The blonde girl with the pink spot in it was the best girl, but I did not like her song much. Lisa H