Monday, March 30, 2009

animals

this is the third time i've started blogging tonight. for some reason, i don't know how to say what i want to say, which is unusual for me.

today was better than i expected.  the day actually went by quickly!  the kids weren't great today, but they weren't terrible either.  two students are really on my heart, though.  i can't write about what's going on in their lives, but i can say it's something NO child should ever have to endure.  so please pray for my two students.  god knows what they need.

tonight i went to michaels to see if they had their new $1 stamps out yet.  score!  not only did they have their studio g clear stamps {which i didn't like because it was all fairies and butterflies! gag!} but they also had a line of farm animal wooden stamps!!!  i love farm animals. spencer's nursery was decorated in baby farm animals...super cute...and i have a thing for cows and pigs. i even sleep with a pig! {shame on you if you thought i was talking about daryl!}  i have  stuffed pig that my parents gave me when i was 10 or 12.  i can't go anywhere without him. he's my velveteen rabbit.  speaking of rabbits....did i just go chasing one, or what?  i started off talking about stamps and ended up talking about my pig!  wow!

so my photo of the day is the collection of farm animal stamps i just bought! i don't know how i'll incorporate them into scrapbooking yet, but i don't care!

photo of the day #89
farm animals
i wish they would have had a sheep stamp!  i would have gotten that, too!

quote of the day:  Who was the first guy that look at a cow and said, "I think that I'll drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them?"  ~Bill Watterson

1 comment:

Lisa Howe said...

I love your new stamps! I bet it won't take you long to come up with something creative to do with them in Studio A!!