Wednesday, March 25, 2009

big red

i know it's not good for me.  i know i should drink fewer cokes {i'm sorry, i just can't call it a pop!} than i do.  but i love BIG RED!!! and tonight lisa smor's awesome husband brought me one!!!  i went to a nearby gas station during my conference period today to get a big red, and they didn't have one!  they are usually one of the few stores that have it.  i was sad.

but now i have one for school tomorrow!  thanks, kim!
photo of the day #84
big red


i just finished watching american idol, and it was really good tonight.  my bottom 3 would be scott, megan and lil.  i didn't want to like him, but adam lambert was REALLY good tonight.  he was really creepy to me last week with his version of "ring of fire" but he redeemed himself tonight in my eyes!

random quote of the day: The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.  ~Author Unknown

No comments: