Tuesday, April 28, 2009

nothing exciting...

today was just a day.  nothing exciting and nothing terrible, so that's a good thing.  tonight i went to bible study at gina's house which was... refreshing. 

 it is now 10:14 p.m.  i didn't have a photo of the day until a couple of minutes ago.  i didn't know what to take a picture of so i started thinking about what i photograph that represents my life right now.  then it dawned on me...why not take a picture of your blog?

blogging has become part of evening routine.  i cannot go to sleep if i have not blogged, so i usually blog just before i go to bed.  tonight is no exception.  so maybe this picture is lame, but it's my right now.

photo of the day #117
my right now
quote of the day: “What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now.” ~unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!

I got caught up on your blog today. Wow, I learned a whole lot. Love the survivor skittles scarf/buff! And your sunset pictures are beautiful! In fact, all of your pics are. Congrats on your new pet. I had a friend whose mom woke up in the night with their pet hamster in her hair!! Hope you don't have that experience! See you later!

Samantha

Lisa Howe said...

Cool that I could see Squirt peeking over the bottom of the picture!