Saturday, May 30, 2009

packing

tomorrow is the BIG day!  vacation!!!!  we are all excited around here.  i've been doing laundry all day to make sure we have enough clothes clean for 10 days.  i just finished packing the suitcases with a little help from the varmints.

colby and i are sharing a suitcase, and when we got it all filled he asked, "are you sure that's gonna close?"  i told him of course it would close, and he said, "how?"  

"you're going to sit on it while i zip it!  that's how it's gonna close!" 

of course he was all over that idea!

photo of the day #149
packing

quote of the day:  "Yeah!!!!  My gluteus maximous  rocks!!!" ~Colby, as he was sitting on the suitcase!

p.s.  for all of my loyal 'fans' out there, i will be trying to blog while we are gone!  daryl is taking his laptop, so whenever possible i will update you on our adventure!


3 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

I bet you guys are very excited. I love adventure vacations! I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Joey and Squirt survived their first night at Casa Howe. All is well with the pets.

amy said...

Great! Maybe by the end of our adventure you and Squirt will be the best of friends!

Lisa Howe said...

I actually touched Squirt today. Progress has been made. Tell Daryl that we moved Joey into the living room, away from the front windows. He keeps whistleing (wolf whistle). I did not know he could do that. I think Joey may be a Jolene. Females usually cant talk.