Monday, May 25, 2009

spencer did it!

with minimal assistance, spencer made supper tonight!  he even found a recipe for chicken all by himself!  he made savory chicken, mashed potatoes {from scratch} and green peas!  it was all very yummy.
photo of the day #144
chef spencer

daryl took spencer to see the new star trek movie today, so colby and i went to wal-mart and target.  while we were in target, i found this toy and immediately thought of lisa-smor....

quote of the day:  "Today's menu:  take it or leave it!" ~unknown

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Way to go, Spencer! Can you send over here next to cook my dinner? ;) Like the new title pic!

Jacquetta said...

Spencer, dinner looked really good. Are you going to cook for me when I come over!

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Wow! So impressed with Spencer! Amazing meal! Makes my stomach growl just thinking about it.

That sock monkey-in-the-box thingy is just wrong. Suddenly they are everywhere! I swear they are trying to rise up and take over. Don't blame me when you lose control to the sock monkeys! I still maintain that you should NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A SOCK MONKEY!!!

Lisa Howe