Tuesday, June 16, 2009

new do!

photo of the day #166
no more long hair

i was tired of my long hair and being hot, so i got it all cut off today!  i didn't really have an idea of what i wanted except i knew i wanted it shorter.  kelly, the girl who cuts my hair, did a great job!   i think it looks cute.  colby said it's puffy!  whatever!  i'm a texas girl....i'm supposed to have big, puffy hair, right?

quote of the day:“Beauty isn't worth thinking about; what's important is your mind. You don't want a fifty-dollar haircut on a fifty-cent head.”

7 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

Good choice of cuts. It looks very cute, much lighter in color too! Had fun today... thanks!

Anonymous said...

amy,your hair is soooo cute.


keep it short. it is flattering


love you

mom

Lisa Howe said...

I just looked again. I think you look younger with short hair!

Kristine said...

It looks AWESOME!!! :>)

amy said...

Thanks for all the compliments!

Anonymous said...

I like the hair cut, looks so cute on you. g-ma

Teresa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new do! I also love that quote!!!