Monday, June 29, 2009

productive


today i felt productive. i got the house cleaned, did TONS of laundry, cooked dinner and even scrapbooked! i've been wanting to get back into it, but i always find an excuse not to. tonight, though, i pulled out some of my stuff and continued working on my album from my route 66 trip with the smors back in november.

so now, my living room doesn't look so clean anymore. i'm not a very neat scrapper, i must say! i need to spread things out all around me within arm's reach so i can see what i have!

photo of the day #179
creative mess

quote of the day: "Dad! Mom's scrapbooking!" shouted Spencer.
"Nuh, uh." replied Daryl.
"Really, she is!" answered Spencer.


2 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

I can't see the dog! Glad you are scrapping. You need to find time for something that makes you smile. You are very good at it too! Feels good to get the house all cleaned up. :o) Looking forward to tomorrow!

nellie rae said...

i love your quote of the day. isnt that the truth! we love something so much but never find the time to do it and when we do its SHOCKING! hope you find more time to do more! p.s. i dont see how scrap booking can be considered a mess!