Monday, August 31, 2009

such a tease...

fall is teasing me! the temperatures on this last day of august were unbelievable!

when i got in my car this morning, this was the temperature:

then when we got in the car this afternoon, THIS was the temperature:

we went to michaels tonight {just because i wanted to look around} and the fall and christmas decorations were already out!

scarecrows are so happy!
and there was new homespun yarn out for the holiday season!!! it makes me want to start knitting again!
photo of the day #241
it's beginning to look a lot like christmas yarn!
quote of the day: "To dream of the person you wish to be is to waste the person you are"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy...I did not know about holiday homespun! How cool is that? Now I want to go look too!! Loving the weather. :o)

Anonymous said...

Oops! That comment was from me. Forgot I was anonymous! Lisa Howe