Tuesday, August 18, 2009

tonight

photo of the day #228
pig and a book
nothing to tell you about today except the maintenance guy at school FINALLY believed me about there being something wrong with my air-conditioner!

that book and pig are calling my name, so i'm turning in early tonight! i can't wait to finish reading that book to see if kathleen and johnny end up together! no, it's not quality literature, but i do enjoy a sappy love story!

quote of the day: “All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them.”

~Walt Disney (1901-1966), animator, film producer

2 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

tell me how it ends tomorrow! LOL! I love to read her books!! I think they are a step above regular romance novels. She has a good story in every book.

nellie rae said...

oh how i've missed pig..