Tuesday, September 29, 2009

blessed

tonight my friends from work took me out for my "going away dinner." it was so nice to be surrounded by my co-workers that are truly my friends. i love all these ladies very much, and if i continue to write, i will start crying.......i'll save the tears for friday, my last day at park lane.
photo of the day #270
good-bye dinner

quote of the day: "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever."~Winnie the Pooh

p.s. seeing all these pictures made me start crying anyway....


3 comments:

Kristine said...

I am usually so strong and yet... the love you have for your team is so touching that, well, I am not so strong! I know a big part of it is that I will not be seeing Colby everyday. I KNOW teachers tell parents how much they love and enjoy their children but Amy... there are no words for how much I LOVE AND ADORE your little boy. I LOVE HIM and he shows me everyday NOW that I actually got to his heart a little. I am going to miss that cute little wave with a "Hi Mrs. Weyher" and those hugs. Be blessed.. I know you will! LOVE YOU!!!!! You will be SO missed at Park Lane!

Kelli said...

It made me tear up too looking at all your pictures! You will definitely be missed, Ms. Amy Hayes, as will your boys. Chet asked to make cookies for Spencer's going away party in the PNN room on Friday. You are a special family and we are blessed for having known you (and grateful we still have your blog to follow!) ;)

Anonymous said...

Sniff. I am leaking for you. I know your heart is breaking, yet again. Love you Amy, and I am thinking about you and your boys. This will be a hard week! Keep in mind that God has wonderful, big, beautiful things in store for all 4of you in Bartlesville! Lisa H.