Thursday, October 29, 2009

a little shopping


today i splurged and bought me a pair of shoes, a new purse and a CD. before you get all excited {mom and geeg} the shoes and purse were purchased out of necessity.
photo of the day 10-29-09
i think it's time for new shoes

my old tennis shoes' soles were shot, so i replaced them, and most of the zipper pulls on my purse had come off so i couldn't open the different pockets anymore! the CD was the only actual splurge...it's the twilight soundtrack! i've looked at it many times, but today i decided to get it!

quote of the day: "I hate buying shoes and purses." ~me

2 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

Where did you shop? You should have posted the picture of your purse! Glad you got some things you needed!

GiGi said...

i don't care if the shoes were a necessity - at least you bought some!!! hootie hoo!! wish i could've been shopping with you. :) just caught up on your blog. lots and lots of lovely pics, girlie. miss you loads and loads!!!