Wednesday, January 13, 2010

yesterday, january 12 and today, january 13

i didn't blog last night because it was the season premiere of american idol! since we recorded it, we didn't start watching it right at 7:00. by the time it was over, i was tired and ready for bed.

when i got to my room, i realized i hadn't blogged or even taken a picture for the day! yikes! {it's too early in the year to break my habit.} so i looked around the room for something to photograph. i usually keep several things on my nightstand that i use before i go to sleep. i thought, "hmm....i will take a picture of my favorite items on the nightstand."

photo of the day
1.12.10
i'm currently reading the book by kate jacobs called knit two. on top of that is a new happily, brightly colored notebook i got at drug warehouse the other day for a dollar! daryl's old
i-phone is now mine because he got a new one. i'm not using it as a phone, just a toy. so lately i've been playing bookworm on it before i go to sleep. {last night i played for an hour and didn't even realize it! it's addicting!} then i also have a cup of crayons for when i feel like coloring...it's very relaxing. and finally there's my container of eucerin cream for my terribly dry hands. there you have it--my favorite nightstand items. what's on your nightstand?

nothing terribly exciting happened today either, so my picture of the day was taken while i was driving to church. there are a couple of really long smears/streaks on my windshield, and i can't get them off because i ran out of windshield washer fluid on my way to work this morning! ahhhhh!!!!!! so annoying!

photo of the day
1.13.10
daily grateful: the power of prayer

2 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

I wish I would remember to take a picture of the day! How did you like AI last night. We had some good laughs. Missed tonights episode!

Sarah said...

I am reading another book by Kate Jacobs-comfort food.

Maybe we can switch when we are finished. :)