Saturday, November 27, 2010

proud mama

last wednesday night at church, my two very favorite boys read scriptures in front of the entire congregation.  i love to hear young men lead in worship, especially my two young men! 
(yes, the pictures are blurry.  i was trying to be sneaky taking these pics, so i had the flash off!)

 spencer read philippians 4:4-7
     4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


colby read I Thessalonians 5:16-18

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Lisa Howe said...

Your boys are so awesome! I miss them a ton, and I miss you about 7 tons.