Monday, August 25, 2008

he's back!


Frog is back!!!!  I was clapping and giggling like a little girl this morning when I turned the corner and saw Frog!  How weird is that?  I was just saying last night how much I missed seeing his smiling face, and there he was! I didn't have my camera ready, so I decided that I'd get a picture this afternoon as we left.  But as we got closer to his house, I noticed there was a police car parked in front and a teenage boy was sitting by his fence looking extremely unhappy.  Then I looked across the street and saw a bright yellow sports car in the ditch!  OUCH!  So I figured that wasn't the best time for pictures...they might not believe that I was just taking a picture of Frog!

I'll have to get a picture tomorrow!  How's your random picture hunt going?

Here's another random picture.  It's Randy Quaid starring as Cousin Eddie in the hilarious movie, Christmas Vacation.  He came up in an email conversation today with some of the teachers I work with.  One of them even said she could see me showing up at school looking like Cousin Eddie.  Hmm...is that a challenge? 




Here's a challenge for you:  Who is one of your favorite characters from a movie?  Share with us!


For those of you who read this blog and say you can't comment because you don't have a blog, THAT'S NOT TRUE!  Just log in as anonymous and add your name to your comment like you would sign a letter or an email!!

5 comments:

nellie rae said...

i cant see your image for some reason...

amy said...

now can you see it?

nellie rae said...

yae! i see it now!! so funny!

nellie rae said...

STEVE MARTIN. in THE JERK! so funny.

GiGi said...

Wow. This is a really hard challenge for me because I love movies!!! There are so many to choose from. Robin Williams as Mrs. Doubtfire, Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump, Val Kilmer as The Saint, Sandra Bullock as the FBI agent in Miss Congeniality and as Lucy in While You Were Sleeping....the list could go on and on and on.