Sunday, September 28, 2008

good kind of tired


i've been at a family retreat all weekend in taleqhah, oklahoma.  it was so needed.  i spent most of my time exploring nature.  our lodge was on the bank of the illinois river, and there was so much beauty all around me.  {this picture is the view from the back porch of our lodge.  so beautiful.}  i had a hard time staying inside with the rest of the group.  gina said i kept disappearing, which was true!!  :)   i tend to do that when i'm out in nature.  i'll post some pictures and stories later, but right now i'm going to do the dishes and then go to bed!  ahhhh.....my bed!  can't wait!  

3 comments:

Random said...

Amy, at last I am not a lurker! I love your picture from the retreat! :o)

nellie rae said...

absolutely {love} this picture. makes me want to go hiking in the early morning. how beautiful! i love the peace i get when i am in nature.

amy said...

i think nature is awesome. there is so much beauty around you...a direct gift from God. i want to go back to this place just to take more pictures!