Sunday, October 5, 2008

finally

i know, i know.  it's been a long time since i've blogged!  and i know that some of you "lurkers" out there have been missing my posts.  {i love having lurkers like E and Mom!  i'm glad you enjoy reading this.}

this past week was mentally busy.  we had all kinds of computer troubles at school last week, so i was the one rushing around trying to get everything back the way it was supposed to be.  it was mentally draining.  thank goodness i have such a great intern to take care of my class.  i could not have done all that extra stuff without her.

since i don't really have any news or funny stories to share with you, i'll leave you with some pics i've taken over the past week including some more pictures from our church retreat.                                       

see........how could i possibly stay indoors when all of this natural beauty was just beckoning me?  wooded trails and and a rolling river........i'm there!

1 comment:

Lisa Howe said...

Yay! Glad you are back. I love the pictures you took. It just makes me feel like I am back in that peaceful place. Those pix look nice enough to frame. Have you thought of changing them to black & white or sepia? Could be neat to try. Anyway... Love then all. I am awe of your camera skills.