Thursday, October 30, 2008

blah

i am thinking back on today and wondering what to blog about.  nothing really exciting happened. as i was replaying my day in my mind i noticed that i was not very nice today.  i was in kind of a blah/ornery mood.

first off, i called the t-shirt guy a maroon (bugs bunny for moron) on an email that i sent to several people.  that wasn't very nice of me, was it?  {he did make me mad though.}  {not very nice}

then we got a happy little reminder to send our secret pals a gift if we haven't done so already.  the email said that tomorrow would be a nice day for a "treat" since it's halloween.  so i replied back to the whole school, "or a trick!"  and put a little smiley bat with it.  {ornery

later in the day when i was watching my friend jill's class for a little bit, i changed her wallpaper on her computer to this:

{totally ornery}


but that actually turned out funny.  her students saw this picture on her computer and one of them asked jill, "is that your husband?"  then another kid said, "that's the guy from the movie christmas vacation!"  and the best quote of them all, "if that's your husband, what are you doing in a dump like this?"


i've just been in a blah mood today.  i gotta snap out of it.  this isn't like me.  {the orneriness is}

 

1 comment:

Lisa Howe said...

Ha! That was funny! I love you when you are ornery!! I thought I detected a little "blah" from you today though. Cheer up! Tomorrow is Friday! :o)