Saturday, October 25, 2008

great day


today was a great day!  i was wide awake at 7:30 (i don't know why.) so i got up, got ready and went shopping.  i found a pair of jeans, a pair of khakis and a sweater.  i was just starting to shop in another store when the preacher called to tell me that my parents were on their way to our house!

surprise!  they came to watch spencer's football game.  i'm so glad they came (and grandma, too!  she arrived yesterday.)  it makes my heart smile that the grandparents love their grandkids and would give up part of their weekend to come to his game.  i know he was glad that they were here, too.  i love you grammy, pappy and grandma.  thanks for loving my family.


1 comment:

Lisa Howe said...

That was neat that they came! Glad you had a great day! Glad you posted again, I missed it the last few days. :o)