Monday, October 27, 2008

gettin' the spirit...

yes, that's right.  that's our fireplace with the fire going.  for some reason i just can't get warm tonight, so daryl lit the pilot light so we could have a fire.  it may be really cold this time of year, but i love it!  october, november and december are the best 3 months of the year.  there's just something in the air.  it's kind of magical.

and you can see that i've changed my picture at the top of my blog!  i'm ready for christmas decorations and lights.  i've been listening to my charlie brown christmas cd for a couple of weeks now.  it's getting me in the spirit!  once i whip out my kenny g christmas cd and the holiday music channel is on satellite tv, then it's official.

1 comment:

Lisa Howe said...

I agree! I love this time of year. Thanksgiving and Autumn are my favorite time of the year. Christmas runs a close second. I love your pictures and the fire looks so cozy!