Friday, January 23, 2009

good day

it's finally friday!  i didn't used to live for the weekends, but this year at school has changed all that!  i'm telling you these kids are making me earn my paycheck!

tonight i got to hang out with my amigas and create!  i was all prepared to create a photo album about our route 66 trip, and i got about 8 photos printed and my printer ran out of ink!!!  arg! but the night wasn't a total disappointment...i got to spend quality time with friends, and we laughed A LOT!  and another cool part of the evening was that my awesome friend, gina, brought me this:
an old typewriter that makes noise and everything!!!  how cool is that?

pic of the day #23
this is my typewriter

quote of the day:  "Let's face it.  Farting makes you feel good no matter when you do it!"  ~Lisa Howe (said tonight while we were creating)

2 comments:

nellie rae said...

i love your pic of the day! super cute! and i cant believe you actually put lisa's quote on here! bwah ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud that my quote made your list! :o) I wish I could have said something more inspirational that would have brought world peace, though. Lisa H.