Thursday, January 22, 2009

happy yarn

pic of the day #22
happy yarn

check out this happy yarn!  since i've learned how to knit, i've become intrigued with yarn!  i can't pass it up when i'm at hobby lobby, michaels or wal-mart.  i have to go look at it and touch it!  i bought some chenille yarn tonight in really bright colors!  i'm going to make a scarf out of it just for me!  it will be like wearing a rainbow or cupcake sprinkles around my neck!  how fun!

quote of the day:  "What?  This is no time to kiss!  Do the action!"  
~Colby, as he was watching The Incredibles.  This was right after Mr. Incredible tells Mrs. Incredible that he's not strong enough to lose her again, and they kiss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me too! I love yarn! I am obsessed with my left over's too. I have tons of little balls of yarn (yes Nellie....balls!!! LOL!!). They are so cool! I am thinking about making a table arrangement with them. So colorful! Rich texture! Love yarn! Lisa H. :o)