Monday, February 23, 2009

if you like to talk to tomatoes......

if you can finish that little intro, then you know what today's post is about.  that's right!  veggie tales!  i admit it!  i am a fan of this saturday morning cartoon with sunday morning values!  i love that it's a wholesome show, and it makes me laugh!  especially the peas!!!!!
photo of the day #54
veggie tales
tonight i was watching dave and the giant pickle with the boys, and i was laughing out loud! the sheep just fall over!  ha! ha! ha!  i don't know why that's so funny to me, but it is!  and poor little dave has to keep picking them up!
quote of the day:  "God made you special, and He loves you very much." ~Bob the Tomato

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed the Veggie Tales when Jacob was young, so my only exposure is in pre-school Bible class, and I teach primary. But every time I see an episode I get a good laugh. Very funny!

Anonymous said...

Oops! Anonymous above is Lisa H. :o)

GiGi said...

we're veggie tales fans too. love them.