Sunday, March 1, 2009

new shoes

photo of the day #60
new shoes needed


we had to go shoe shopping after church tonight because spencer's toes are trying to escape from his current shoes!  i must say these shoes have lasted much longer than other shoes he's had in the past, so i didn't mind buying him some more.  and i'm really thankful that so far he's not picky about shoes.  he looked at two pairs, tried them on, and we were done.  i know colby is going to need some new ones soon, but he was not interested in looking at them tonight.  all he wanted was a pair of skates!!!

quote of the day: "A bargain ain't a bargain unless it's something you need."  ~Sidney Carroll

2 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

I'm back! I haven't had time to blog tonight, but I will when Jacob goes to bed. Glad Spencer got his new shoes. Had a great time Friday. We hit the jackpot at Big Lots.

amy said...

Yay!!!! I'm so glad you're back! Now I'll have someone's blog to read and comment on! Since Geeg and Nellie are too busy to blog, I've not had that much to read!