Wednesday, April 15, 2009

missed photo opportunity

ugh.....i was so mad at myself this morning for NOT having my camera ready!!!

as we were driving to school this morning there was a ginormous beaver just strolling along the side of the road!  it was so cool!  i've never seen a beaver outside of the zoo before!  i should have turned around and taken a picture, but i didn't want spencer to be late for safety patrol. 

so here's the only picture i have of the beaver:

photo of the day #105
big beaver
quote of the day: "I was just thinkin' what I'd do if I was a pig eatin' peoples ribs."~Beaver Cleaver, from Leave it to Beaver 

2 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

Ha! Love that photo! Jacob and I saw a mysterious animal a few years ago in a neighbors front yard. Kim does not believe us! We still cant imagine what it was!! I was frustrated I did not have my camera that day.

Anonymous said...

Love the photo!! Too cute!