Thursday, April 16, 2009

not an exciting day...we took the state science test today.  the kids are getting antsy because they have to sit still and silent all morning.  so i think we're all glad that tomorrow is friday.

i was so wiped out when i got home that i laid down on my bed and fell asleep watching tv.  when i woke up i didn't feel like cooking so colby and i went to sonic while daryl and spencer were at soccer practice.  we shared my fries with this guy.
photo of the day #106
hi bird
today's quote comes from a print hanging in my friend gina's kitchen.  i love it!

quote of the day:  Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry. ~unknown

2 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

For some reason I cant see the quote! I am trying to remember what is in Gina's kitchen and all I can remember is the fridge magnets saying risque things! LOL!

GiGi said...

i can't see the pic either!! but, the quote is "today i will be happier than a bird with a french fry." and there is a little bird at the bottom holding a french fry of course. it makes me smile every day. :)