Monday, May 11, 2009

i hate coughing

coughing hurts.  i hate coughing.  it keeps me from sleeping which doesn't make me a happy camper.  so today i went to the doctor so she could give me some strong medicine to get rid of whatever i have.  however, she said i'm riding the fence between something viral {which just has to wear off} and something bacterial {which can be treated with antibiotics}.  so now i wait to see if i get better or worse.  thankfully she wrote a prescription for an antibiotic just in case.... 

in the meantime she hooked me up with 2 kinds of cough medicine--one to keep me awake so i can go to work and one to help me sleep.  ahhh....  i hope the nighttime one kicks in soon because i only slept a couple of hours last night!
photo of the day #130
doctor visit
quote of the day: "cough, cough, cough.  ow that hurts. cough, cough, cough. ugh!  i hate coughing!" ~me

2 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

Coughing is so miserable. So sorry you are sick. I hope you sleep like a baby tonight.

GiGi said...

i'm going to comment on all my catch reading here. cool green "a" donut. very original. way to go spence on the award!! hootie hoo, colby on your free ice cream cone. super thoughtful mom's day gift, spence. i think your mom liked it just a little bit. :) sooooo sorry that you're feeling so bad, girlie. i hope you feel much much better tomorrow. hugs!