Sunday, May 17, 2009

just another sunday

nothing terribly exciting today....

church. 
lunch.
reasor's (had to get stuff for sandwiches at church tonight).
nap.
church.
graduation celebration.
survivor season finale (way to go, JT!)
blog.

today's photo of the day is of a cute new couple at church.  i was kind of dared to take their picture and put it on my blog.  and most of the time, i don't pass up a dare!
photo of the day #136
young love
quote of the day:  "What's meant to be will always find a way...."~from Trisha Yearwood's song, She's in Love with the Boy (that song is stuck in my head right now.)

4 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

LOL! Jacob has that deer in the headlights look! Cute picture. Can't wait to tell him he is 1/2 of the photo of the day! Love Abbey's new haircut.

amy said...

If he gets mad, tell me and I'll change my picture of the day!

Abbey Elizabeth said...

ok, one. love that pic of us together. two. that is a horrible pic of me. three. i love jacob's expression. and four. man, i'm so stinking short!!

amy said...

would you like a copy of that picture? i have another with your dad in the background making a weird face between you and jacob!