Saturday, June 27, 2009

ballet and haircut



yesterday i watched my first ballet. my niece, natalie, performed in don quixote. i must say i was quite impressed with all the dancing. it was a very good thing each act was summarized in the program or i wouldn't have had a CLUE what was going on! {i guess i'm not very cultured.}

photo of the day #176
ballerina girl {with her proud uncle daryl}

i don't know about you, but i am so ready for these high temperatures to go away! any temperature with a 9 or 1 in front of it is just WRONG. i felt so sorry for rocky suffering in the heat, that i cut off all of his hair again tonight! now if i could only get a hold of spencer's hair....

photo of the day #177
remnants of rocky

quote of the day: What dreadful hot weather we have! It keeps me in a continual state of inelegance. ~Jane Austen

3 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

I wonder if Jane Austen lived in Tulsa? LOL!

Kelli said...

Hey Amy!
I'm back! I've been enjoying catching up on your blog and reading about all your summer adventures! I totally agree with your comments and Jane Austen's quote about the weather! I can do two digits but these three digits are just unnecessary!

amy said...

I was just wondering today where you were, Kelli!