Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 hours


this is what the past 5 hours of my life entailed:

an unexpected visit from a bunny {oreo} the size of a small child
a visit to our local library
a heart-shaped potato that later became part of a delicious pot of potato soup

a rainbow spotted by spencer that we all "just had to see!" {smile}

and last but not least.....
photo of the day #237
atomic wedgie...aka brotherly love

quote of the day: Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown

4 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

Poor Colby looks like he is in a lot of pain. Oreo is so cute. I wish I could have pet him! I bet he was really soft!

nellie rae said...

LOVED your sequence blog tonight!...as usual. that bunny is MASSIVE!

Daryl Hayes said...

Photographic proof of Spencer wearing my OU houseshoes, busted!

amy said...

He was keeping them warm for you, Dad!