Wednesday, February 25, 2009

one down, four to go

photo of the day #56
state writing test

today was THE writing test for all the 5th graders in the state of oklahoma.  all i can say about it is thank goodness this year's prompt was WAY better than last year's!

i have some funny stories to tell you about colby-man, but he won't let me!  i would do it anyway, but he specifically told me NOT to blog about it!  

the weather today was so wonderful that it really made it hard for me to concentrate on anything.  i just wanted to be outside.  i even ate my lunch in my car today with the windows down and the radio up!  i wished i could have been driving anywhere just taking in the sites!

spring fever is extremely powerful!

quote of the day: "If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it."  ~Toni Morrison

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring break cannot arrive soon enough for me! Then summer break is just around the corner for you. I am so jealous that you get the whole summer off work!! I know you earn it, but my jealousy is not rational!! Lisa H!

Sarah said...

Did he tell you not to Facebook those stories? :)

GiGi said...

okay, just had to say that i love your blog header right now. i have a personal love for cardinals!! they make me smile. :)