Monday, June 22, 2009

dentist visit

today was colby's first visit to dr. owens.....the dentist.  spencer also had an appointment to check on a tooth that was bothering him.  both of them left with fewer teeth in their mouth than when they came in!  spencer lost one and colby lost 2!

they both had "laughing gas" and shots to numb their mouths.  i'm really surprised that neither of them cried because it looked extremely painful when dr. owens was "wiggling" their teeth out!

both boys told me not to take pictures, but what could they do?  they both had masks on their faces that made them look like little piggies!!! {such a mean mom!}  before we left home spencer even tried to tell me that there was a sign in the dentist's office that said no photography allowed!  nice try!

photo of the day #172
no pictures at the dentist, mom


the tooth fairy just came to our house saturday night.  i hope she's prepared to come back and buy 3 teeth tonight!


quote of the day:  "Yay!  It's dentist day!" ~ Colby {i bet he won't be saying that again.}

3 comments:

Lisa Howe said...

I have never seen "piggie" masks like that. Your post made me laugh! Sorry that the boys lost teeth though.... At least they can cash in tonight.

nellie rae said...

poor boys! i hate the dentist! those are awesome pics tho. you go ames!
I MISS YOU! i need to come play at your pool sometime with you...im sure you've out-tanned me already! its too durn hot here already!

amy said...

Yes, you do need to come play, Nellie! I miss you, too. I was just noticing today that I was way more tan by this time last year!