Monday, August 24, 2009

series finale


tonight i finally watched the final episode of ER. i have been a fan of the show since it started way back in 1992. although i didn't always agree with their views on some issues such as homosexuality, i still enjoyed watching it each week. i'm kind of bummed that it's over now.

photo of the day #234
new roomies
colby and fuzzy have moved into my bed tonight. they better be quiet and stay on their side!

quote of the day: "No talking in the hallway!" ~me....15 times a day! sheesh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who & what is fuzzy?? I couldn't tell by the picture.

g-ma

amy said...

Fuzzy is Colby's little stuffed wolf.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, losing a good show leaves a hole in your Monday nights! I am sure you will find something new to fill it up! Glad you got a new roomie or two as well! Lisa Howe :o)

Kristine said...

Only 15 times? I KNOW I say it at least 150 times a day!