Monday, January 18, 2010

today, january 18


today the kids were out of school, but all the bartlesville teachers had inservice meetings. yippee! my brain is literally stuffed with too much information. i don't know how to sort it all out so that i can put it into practice!

i had grand intentions of getting to school early this morning to start rearranging my classroom. i've finally gotten the desire to really make it my own now. there are still lots of things in the room and on the walls that belonged to the previous teacher, and it's time to take it down. i want it to feel like MY classroom when i walk in.

i didn't make it early, so i probably won't do anything until this weekend because it takes me many hours to totally rearrange a classroom. plus i'll have to do a lot of sorting and packing up things that aren't mine. i want to do it right.

i didn't take any pictures today, so i asked spencer to pick a 3-digit number. he picked 765. so i went to my 7th folder, the 6th folder in that folder and the 5th picture to get my picture of the day. it is a picture of becky meador (spencer's teacher in BA and my 5th grade team member). good friend and good memories. great choice, spencer!
photo of the day
1.18.10
daily grateful: daryl and spencer cooked supper!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

snow man needs to be replaced....

Anonymous said...

You need to take some before and after pix of your room! Glad you are going to make it your own. :o) Have a good day tomorrow.

Lisa Howe said...

Ooops! That second anonymous was me, Lisa Duh! Dont know why I hit the anonymous button!